Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Christian Singing and Music

I was over at a friend's blog and realized that an issue of what Christian music is and how it should differ from the world. His blog is here and on my blog roll as Darin's blog. The post is titled, Friday, May 06, 2005, in case it has faded into his archives. His post asks the question; the comments are the 'meat' of the discussion. Rather than try to reconstruct it all here, just go there and bring your comments here or leave them there, although the thread is running out there and headed for archives.
I usually have attempted to stay away from opinion on this blog, but it is becoming apparent that I may have to entertain some in order to have a more inclusive blog. Let us do this in an orderly manner is all that I ask of our discourse.
May God lead us into a worthy discussion.
|